Friday, September 4, 2009

Sheep fleece and metal fish

About two weeks ago I was feeling super crafty so I made some stitch markers to (hopefully) sell on etsy. For those of you who don't know what stitch markers are, they're used in knitting to keep track of stitches during lacework or whatever else.



Later Natalie took me to the Mill Ends Fabric store. It was awesome. Here's what I got there:

My parents came out to visit Howie and me and we took them around to all the coolest places. We had tea at a shop with 168 different types of teas, hit the resale shops, ate good food. Good times. I got some cute little sheep at the huge antique store downtown. I couldn't resist. I also found out I'm going to be an auntie soon. My mom is ridiculously excited about it. So I better get started knitting baby things and finding #1 grandpa shirts.

We were going to take my parents to Harmony Fest but they had to leave. Howie and I went and it was pretty lame. They advertised ethnic and vegetarian food. It smelled good but the vegetarian food was egg rolls. I did get some handmade metal fish earrings and some squirrel beads, though, so it wasn't a total bust.


No comments:

Post a Comment