Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lost and Found

I finally found my camera cord to upload pictures to the computer! Yay! I can finally post about my move to Eau Claire and other neat stuff.

First off, here is the new apartment. It's still a bit of a work in progress. Some pictures need frames and books need shelves, but we're getting there. I even found some cool stuff outside the dumpster across the street.


















































I've been spending most of my free time spinning. I went to Natalie's house and dyed fiber for the first time. Super fun (and smelly!). I'm really happy with how it turned out. I had to spin it right away. I made a nice orangey color and a teal one that was supposed to be more green. Oh well, I still really like them and I think my spinning is definitely improving.






































I'm going to go to the midnight showing of the Harry Potter movie in an hour. Super exciting! And then my birthday on Thursday. I'm hoping to go tubing, have a picnic and explore more of downtown Eau Claire. Oh and I hope there's cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment