Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Roving Ewe!

Woo! I finally got my Etsy site up and running! I put a link to it on the side of my blog here. It's called The Roving Ewe!
I don't know if non-spinners will really get the name so I'll explain. Here is what the dictionary has to say:

roving adjective or noun

1
: not restricted as to location or area of concern

2 : inclined to ramble or stray

3: a slightly twisted roll or strand of textile fibers

And a Ewe is a sheep!

Roving is what I sell and sheep (well, wool really) is what it's made from! I thought it was clever and funny. It's even better with the mascot:

So tell all your fiber friends and watch out for updates! I'll be adding stitch markers soon and I'll be expanding into vegan roving as well as hand dyed yarns by the end of next month. Exciting!






No comments:

Post a Comment