Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home for the weekend

Last week I went to see my folks for a few days. They got some serious frost there. It was all over everything and was soooo pretty. Pictures can't really do it justice.


It's always super busy when I go down there. Everyone wants a piece of me. I went to breakfast with my dad (didn't go for a run, though. I was all stuffed up and sick feeling. Maybe from the cats??), hung out with Emily, and went shopping with ma. I got a new bed set. Yay!

You can't really tell but it's a really nice light blue under the white blanket. I want to make a little accent pillow for a pop of color. It's super relaxing, but OH SO warm. I apparently can't sleep in flannel like I'm used to. Anyway, in honor of my nice new bed, I organized my closet. I wish I'd taken a before picture, but it was really too shocking. I would have been afraid for my readers, so maybe it's better this way. Look how organized!


It's even arranged chromatically. Anal retentive anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment